PIPs By Area
APIP has over 50 members nationwide who are personal insolvency practitioners (PIPs). PIPs act independently - many are also solicitors and accountants - but work together to help people to find a fresh start. They offer solutions to debt problems in Ireland.
A PIP will help you to get your finances back on track by:
- reviewing your financial details
- preparing a prescribed financial statement (PFS)
- issuing a protective certificiate, which protects you and your assets from legal action for 70 days
- communicating with lenders (creditors) on your behalf
- proposing an insolvency arrangement to restructure or write-down your debt
Every APIP member is authorised and registered with the Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI). APIP was established in 2013 and, since then, our members have helped people in financial difficulty all over Ireland to overcome their debt problems.
To find a Personal Insolvency Practitioner in your area please select your county.